I got a shining new curvy keyboard from Fry's the other day....other week ago. It's only the second keyboard I have ever had in my pc days starting back in the dark ages of 1997 or 1996. I literally had the same keyboard for 10 years. That is ridiculous since that keyboard has had almost everything on the face of the earth dropped on it ranging from dirt to steak juice...the amount of porn I looked up using that keyboard alone would warrant it's destruction after only a few months or even weeks. Sickening, yet impressive that it could last for so long and work very well still, but I threw it away so that I could feel the soft touch of a smoother new age keyboard.
I thought that maybe the purchase of the keyboard would result in more writing coming from my head, but it's had little effect on my literal lethargy. From that new prose, film projects were supposed to sprout and then my take over of the world. Too bad I'm too lazy.
I've been thinking about what does make one happy in life and how most Americans are driven to do something with their lives. I have to admit that I've bought into that for most of my life, but I'm slowly realizing that it doesn't really matter what you do in your life as long as you are okay with it as well as your loved ones because no matter what anyone says they matter because they are your 'loved' ones.
I've been on the Abs Diet for the last couple weeks and I have been feeling very good eating better foods and more meals a day. I haven't felt sluggish or really tired which is great.
Annie moved out or is in the process of doing it. She is going to Dallas to do what she needs to do. That little poopeater, Cheeto, is gone also which leaves Joe alone. I guess he doesn't really seem to care except that he doesn't get to beat him up all day to sap his energy, but I guess I can't really tell what he is thinking.
I enter Unnecessary Sequels trailer competition at the Alamo. My project is Braveheart 2000 which is a combination of Braveheart and Highlander. It should be fun to shoot and definitely stupid.
Out.
Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment